5.14.2009

Yesterday I cried

You must have been relieved to see the softer side


Ugh. Everything is changing. Next year is going to suck. I can't wait till I'm out of highschool. One: I can do whatever I want with my hair, and Two: no uniforms. Ever. I refuse to get a job where I have to wear a uniform. If I magically end up being a doctor, I'll pull a House and walk around in civilian clothes.


>
Seriously though. Next year I can't play SET. It's the only thing I've ever competed in and now I won't be able to go to tournament. And everyone is going to look at Carver as a joke, since we're withdrawing from all programs and events except for Science Olympiad. (I have a grudge against Science Olympiad. Don't ask.)


And obviously Lynette took her bitch pills today because at Gym she came over to our group and start harrassing us. Everyone was standing in a line outside next to the stairs that go into the girls' locker room, and guys were running up, kicking the wall, and trying to leap over the railings. When we saw Eden and Lynette walk over, they stopped. Lynette was all "Ohhh, are you guys a cult? Do you go up on the platform and share your feelings?" I simply rose an eyebrow because I was the only one standing on the platform. Then she turned to me and went, "Are you sharing your feelings, Rhianne?" so I said, "No, Lynette, if I were you'd be on the ground and I'd have tackled you already." If there's one thing I'm proud of, it's my ability to keep a blank face and talk clearly and calmly when someone challenges me (that may not have seemed like "challenging" to a person who does not know Lynette, but if you do, you know that is her way of saying, "I think you're pathetic"). Braxton snickered and Tanner laughed and Laiken looked around like "what happened? o.o" because she never pays attention. I heard someone from our group call out "Burn!" Lynette then turned to Eden as if for support, and they looked confused because I talked back. And at that point, Lynette seemed to notice that I had my scarf tied around my head like a pirate and a new name for me was born: "Cancer Girl". I wanted to say "Cancer is nothing to laugh at, Lynette. I have all of my hair, thank you very much. No, it is not a wig. Is your hair a wig? I'd be happy to pull it to check." but since I'd like to go through the end of May without beating someone up I didn't bother.


My part in our mock trial is the reporter. I originally had no part, but I went to Mrs. Weeks and she gave me that position. So I get to write articles based on the trial as updates come in. I'm going to use a penname - Maureen Caldone - since it's mostly in-character. I'm also going to wear thick black reporter glasses. Sexy. :P Angela is going to be our District Attorney. Her slip said "D.A.", which is hilarious. xD


Also, I nearly forgot to add: Kalyn told Braxton that my grandmother runs a "sex store". I don't know where she got that from, but one: my aunt runs it now, two: it's not a sex store - it's a lingerie store, and three: it's none of her business. She had to have known about it from someone else, because even if she DID see the store, she wouldn't have known it had anything to do with my grandmother or me.

No comments: