5.22.2009

I'm the new cancer

never looked better
you.can't.stand.it.

Today was the field trip to Patricia Lanes. I was on the N-Z bus (no one in seventh grade has a 'Y' or a 'Z' name anywho - I'm the fourth to last person in the alphabet), which - yes - meant I was on the bus with Shelby, Austin, and Braxton. And yes, I did sit near them. The ride there, I ignored them and stared out the window (Austin and Shelby sat behind me, Austin on my side next to the window, and Braxton sat across the aisle from me). The ride back, I was laughing and joking around with Austin. It was almost like last year.

At Lanes, I only bowled once, then gave up. I could barely lift the ball. Caroline, Angela, and Helen all took turns as Honorary Rhiannes. I mostly walked around with Caroline's jacket on and a Monster in my hand (Brandon, Angela, and Helen all drank out of it xD). I'm not supposed to drink energy drinks because of my heart condition and I don't care. I finished the entire thing, even though I was about to throw up and I had a splitting headache (Austin found this hilarious, which I found hilarious).

Austin rode the pony - he rode it reeeel good. xD There was one of those horses that moves around and tries to knock the person off and Austin rode it and tried to make it look sexual even though it made him hurt. (To which I responded, "Dude, that's why guys in skinnies don't need to ride those damn things.") He, Angela, Helen, and Caroline are NEVER driving me ANYWHERE. There was a taxi game in the arcade room and I watched them play it. They fail. SORRY ANGE D:

Not much else happened today. I need a more interesting life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lol...

SEXUAL HORSIE

Lexi said...

Hi again! Your friendly stalker is back! Did you miss me?

And don't feel bad about not being able to bowl! I was REALLY proud of myself when I got, like, 56 pts and everyone else was in the hundreds. sigh.