8.23.2010

forty-three things

So I created a list of forty-three things I want to do on - fwoah - 43Things. I need to find people to do this shit with, like learning Swedish. I don't want to learn Swedish on my own, that'd be sort of sad. I wouldn't have anybody to talk to.

Right now I'm kind of focusing on creating a chalk mural; not just one, but several. I want to get a group of friends - of the Why-Not variety - and take tons of chalk out to a parking lot at night, and just make a huge mural. It would probably require practice and planning beforehand - to make sure it makes an amazing fucking impression - and I'd want to do not just one parking lot, not two, but every parking lot possible.

I'll try learning Italian and Swedish (and German and Chinese and so on and so on) after I finish taking French and Spanish. It'd be too difficult to try to learn multiple languages at one time.

And.. I'm eating ravioli and if I keep typing like this I'm sort of scared I'll spill it on my khakis, which I only bought a month ago. So. Later.

No comments: