8.21.2010

Before I start making any serious blog posts, I'm going to basically cover the people I've met/knew already at school - just so you won't be totally clueless, yeah?


Stephanie:

My biology partner - she has black hair and an upper lip piercing, and an interest in PETA/etc and art.


Dalton:

He was my first crush - ever. We went to different middle schools, now he's in my history group. One of Jonesy's best friends.


Cici and Ladarius:

Two other kids in my history group; I never knew them before this year, and don't know much about them.


Jenna:

I sit next to her in art; she's partially deaf, and our classmates often confuse us because we look so much alike. We sit together at lunch.


Amber G.:

My English partner; she seems nice, but I haven't really talked to her.


Brooke:

In my English class - she introduced herself and her friends to me recently. She's in ROTC and likes vampires.


Danielle and Theresa:

Brooke's friends; Danielle is tall, blonde, and does BMX every year. Theresa introduced herself on the first day by saying, "My name is Theresa Do and I'm Asian." She's also in my French class.


Amanda and Diekel:

Both are ROTC girls - and are in my PE class. Amanda is a sophomore, Diekel is a junior.


Anthony:

No comments: