7.19.2009

When the sun found the moon

she was drinking tea in a garden
under the green umbrella trees
in the middle of summer
["When the Day Met the Night" - Panic! at the Disco]

Because of Levi's July 17th blog post, I remembered that my blog turned a year old this month, even though I've only really been using it for the past three months. Happy birthday, blog~ I guess. xD

So, we went to the mall again today. Briggs was there, so Levi was freaking out. It's understandable, I become paranoid when I see Laurel. We sat on the bench outside the elevator in Dillard's for a while and had a shoe war. It's official: Levi has ESP. :P Anytime he would say something, what he said would happen.

He made me another CD, and it's awesome. I actually heard most of the songs before, but now they have a whole new meaning. :o I can't stop listening to it. In one night my CD player went from having a full battery to nearly dying.

I was going to pick up a CD he's been wanting by the Killers, but we didn't have enough time on the way there to stop by Wal-Mart. I'd already written a letter, though, that I'd planned to hide in the CD case. Obviously, that plan was out, so I just gave him the letter. xD

Caroline and Wyatt have been having more drama again. I'm completely and shamelessly on Wyatt's side. As I've said before, Caroline is just being an immature bitch. She hates Mayra, Grant, and me now because we're supporting Wyatt. I'm not surprised; she only used me before, anyway. She wasn't an actual friend. The only thing I'm worried about is I realized that too late, and I confided in her some things. If she's angry enough, she may start telling people.

Oh, and Wyatt's moving. He asked me to hang out before he actually moves, so we may be going to the mall sometime this week. It's been seven months since the last time we talked in-person, I just realized that. Damn. That's more than half a year. :o

That reminds me. I saw Lauren the other day... I hugged her, and said hi. It'd be nice to hang out with her, but I don't have her number. She has mine, but has never called it.

I've been having trouble breathing lately. D: I don't have asthma, but sometimes I just find it hard to breathe. Today at the mall I felt sort of dizzy because I couldn't breathe that well.

[rant] Oh. And Mitch is being all suicidal again. I hate it. Not because I care about him, but because it means he IMs me and whines. I almost want to just take him by the shoulders and shake him and yell, "STFU NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CRY FOR ATTENTION. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO GET PITY AND SYMPATHY. TRY HAVING A CALM, NONDRAMATIC CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE FOR ONCE AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE PEOPLE WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU. BEING EMO AND SAYING YOU'RE GOING INSANE AND THAT YOU'RE A VAMPIRE AND THAT YOU'RE THE PROPHET FOR THE END OF THE WORLD ISN'T CUTE." Sorry for the Caps Abuse, but it pisses me off. I don't feel sorry for him at all, though. He's just being immature and fake and overdramatic. [/rant]

I hate that I can't say that without sounding like a bitch. What's worse, is there was an entire second paragraph to it filled with more Caps Lock but I deleted it.

BUT. That's out of my system. :D

Besides that, I'm in a good mood. So... yeah. I'm probably going to sign off Myspace so no one ruins it.

3 comments:

~Loreo Cookies~ said...

Lul. =o

I noticed that I tend to start my comments with "lol" or "Lul" or "ROfl." x.x

Anywho, you should punch Mitch in the face. =o

Like, really, really hard.

Like really.

Rhio said...

Good plan.

:o

Dibsy said...

videotape it.