7.15.2009

a;sjdflkasdf;jksadhfl;jhsa;dfk

I just got back from the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Holy effing hell that was a long-ass movie. We had to get there an hour early to get seats. And you know what? I lost my ticket. Damn. I like collecting tickets. I still have my Drag Me to Hell ticket. If I can find it... after I cleaned out my purse, a lot of my stuff went "poof!"

Oh, hell. Now I'm remembering a scene from the movie. Oh, man... xD

It was pretty awesome, even though it pissed me off that they left so much out of it. But like Heather and (I think?) Diana said, it's just better to look at the movie as a separate work.

Besides the numerous witches and wizards and Harry Potter lookalikes running amoc, there was also a Bruno impersonator and a guy in a chicken costume. It. Was. Epic. (They were in the theater... not in the movie. I'd have died if there were a guy in a chick costume at Hogwarts. Or Bruno. Especially Bruno. ... Bruno.)

Oh. And. Laurel was there. Yeah. We saw each other but we didn't say anything. She just sort of... smirked and I glared. I tend to glare a lot. Especially at three in the morning. Seriously, you don't fuck with someone who has to pee at three thirty in the effing morning, especially when they're pissed off over the lack of info in the movie and the fact that their mom texted them during the depressingest scene and therefore ruined it for them. Mhm. Laurel had me so paranoid that I was literally shaking, though. Ugh. Only two people can make me panic like that and their names start with 'L'. Although, not neccessarily for the same reasons.

Yeah, I can be sort of retarded at four AM. I probably misspelled something or said something I shouldn't've.

I just realized that Lavendar Brown's name consists of two colors... mhm. Lavender Brown. Not Lavendar. Too lazy to fix it.

I think I'll go to sleep, mkay?

7 comments:

Levi said...

...L...

Hmm. Whose name starts with L? Leandra? Larry? Lexi?

MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY?!?!

Oh. Wait. That's M. But he has a son whose name is Levi.

OMGWTF. MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY'S SON LEVI MAKES YOU PANIC???

Damn. And here I was hoping it was me. :l

I think the last name McConaughey is fun to say. Mhm, yep.

(...Stay focused, Levi. That has nothing to do with Rhianne's post. x.x)

The movie sounds like it was decent at least. I'm just glad I didn't go, 'cause Matthew was there, and he texted me saying how a lot of people from school were there.

Over the summer, I like to pretend they don't exist. @.@

And yeah, three and a half hours is long for a movie. :o

(Oh, and when I said Matthew was there, I didn't mean Matthew McConaughey. I meant Matthew from school. Obviously. In no way do I actually know McConaughey in person.)

Later, sugar pie doo-doo muffin.

...O_o...

I hate pet names. -_-

-didn't get enough zzz's-

Dibsy said...

Lol I wish I was there. ;_;

Dibsy said...

Ahahahahaha I found a typo on your template. xD (<---lame)

Rhio said...

@Levi I noticed a few people from my grade there, but not many. :o

I think we both need to get moar sleep. @.@

@Dibsy I know I spelled Katy Perry's name wrong. And Michael Jackson's. xD Did I miss anything else?

Emerald said...

Hmmmm...

L...

Seeems....

Familiar...

Somehow....

*Makes deep thought face*

Dibsy said...

(sniff) (only found kate perry)

~Loreo Cookies~ said...

Rofl. :D Could it be LOR? ;D Do I make you panic in your pants?

Hm? ;)

Yeah, I act a little too gay for my own good. :B

But it's fine if you say I don't make you panic.

'Cuz I do.

On the inside.

I'm a neenja like that. o3o