7.27.2009

Heather, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't talk to him so condescendingly. Referring to people as "dear" and "sweetie" may seem to you like it makes you sound intelligent, but in reality it simply makes you sound conceited.

If you want to teach me how to take care of her, try to do so without calling me "fucking incompetent," especially when you usually jump to conclusions. You walk in on a situation and automatically assume that you're being called because I can't do a simple task. You don't even wait for an explanation. Why do you think I never tell you any of my fucking problems or try to talk to you?

I know you care about me. Right now, though, you're just talking, not walking. When you fucking show it, I'll shut my mouth.

I'm being immature about this. I understand that. Right now, I'm just too pissed to try to be mature.

No comments: