8.03.2009

I want the world to know

I've got your back
Through up and down, see
So we can sit together
Side by side through amazing
blue skies
["Blue Skies" - Blue October]

Monday:
I still miss Dothan, but.. not as much. It's okay here. It's peaceful. I don't have to stress as much as I do at home. On the other hand, I miss my own hectic household, and everyone who's stuck out there in the Circle City.

Besides, I can't read FML here. D:

God, I'm so tired. I shouldn't be. I just am. I dunno if it's my effed sleeping pattern or if I'm just exhausted. What the hell am I going to do Sunday night? I can't go to sleep at 10 PM and wake up at 5:30 AM anymore. That's... like.. impossible for me now. Ugh.

And Blue Skies is such an awesome song. I am so in love with it. It inspired me for all of ten minutes to get up and make my life better. Then I remember I was in Florida and therefore really didn't have any ability to do so at the moment. So I was like "Damn." ):

I just got two really unexpected calls: one from Danielle/Script, who giggled in her usual way and was like "HII 8D" and I was like "Hey. Could you call back in two minutes? x.x" because it was 8:58 and it's not free until after 9 PM. Then she was like "Sure." and we hung up. The second call was from my dad. He never calls me, unless he's asking why my mom isn't answering the phone or I'm out somewhere and he's checking on me. This time he was calling to ask me how I was and to see when I wanted to leave. I said Saturday. I am NOT going to miss this Sunday.

Now Danielle and I are talking. :o We're such geeks we started laughing so hard at the fact that the Narrator's (the voice in my head that describes all my actions; think something along the lines of Stranger Than Fiction) writing skills resemble those of the high school roleplayers on Neo. It was roffleworthy. :3

"No."
"Uh-huh."
"No!"
"Yeah!"
"What are you talking about?"
"I don't know, what are you talking about?"
"I don't know!"
"I don't know either!"
"I'm talking about George Clooney, man!"
A few minutes later, and then Danielle was like,
"Mhm, George Clooney is my future husband."
"Nuh-uh. Oh no you didn't. Did you just go there? Girl, I think you just went there."
"I went there."
And then another few minutes later, she was like,
"I'm Googling him now. How do you spell 'Clooney'?"
"Dude!"
"Oh, now I see it."
"Dude.. you're Googling George Clooney."
"Yeah, I am."
"That's hot."
"It is?"
"Mhm."

Oh, man. We are so lame. She even got a Twitter (rararahabu).

Tuesday:
I need to learn another way to deal with my emotions. Just sayin'.

So, yeah, it's settled. I'm totally going to be back in Dothan by Sunday.

I don't even know what to talk about now. I think I'll end it here. Sorry, no deep thoughts to post today. :l I don't feel like talking about how I feel because it feels like I talk about it too much. I say "I feel like.." almost every other sentence sometimes. Maybe it's good that I talk about my emotions so much, but it's starting to frustrate me. I hate feeling like an angsty teenager. I need to take a hiatus from talking about how I feel.

Seriously, I'm ending it now before I go on a long rant about how I feel about not wanting to talk about how I feel. Rants/rambles are all I ever do. Later.

2 comments:

Levi said...

GEORGE CLOONEY. =D

Rhio said...

I KNOW, RIGHT? :D

GEORGE CLOONEY = <33333

Damn. I really do have a thing for older men. x.x