8.15.2009

I'm pissed right now. I went back to FML to catch up on what I've missed and I saw one that mentioned Blue October. I think the comment that got me pissed the most was, "YDI for listening to Blue October and not being embarrassed by it!" I meant, wtf, man? Why would you be embarrassed to listen to them? Because they have lyrics that are classified as 'emo'? Who gives a shit? They're a great band, with great songs. Their lyrics are deeper than most people think. Into the Ocean saved a lot of people from suicide, and that damn well doesn't sound embarrassing to me. I can relate to most of their songs, directly or indirectly.


Sorry, I just had to rant about that. I usually don't get very angry about people insulting Blue October, because it really can't be helped and it simply makes me sound like a whiny prick if I argue, but I'm fucking angry that anyone would think you should be embarrased for liking them.


No comments: