1.07.2009

Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead!

Duuude. Today sucked, I guess. I actually stayed half-awake in Math and actually did some problems. Ohmaigawd, right? In Reading, we had Media Day (whoot!) and I got a book on Nicolas Cage - I finished it 'fore I signed on, so basically I knocked off my non-fiction book on the first day back. BOOYAHBABY. Did you know "Cage" is a stage name? His real name is Nicolas Kim Coppola. And he once married Elvis's daughter. Dude?

as;kjfslkjf; SALEM IS OUR TEACHER IN COMPUTER KEYBOARDING WHAT THE FLIP. D: And I don't sit anywhere near Angie Boo. And we have to type repetitively.

P.E. wasn't too traumatizing; a bit confusing and boring, but not embarrassing, thank god. In Biology, all we did was talk about our new syllabus and all that jazz. Social Studies? Simple work and stupid videos. English? ... Pretty much sat and talked.

I stopped by Mrs. Dean's room after school to chat. We got onto the topic of my computer life and I was like "lulz i have busy lives" and she was like "lulz holy shit yezzz". Though not in so many words.

Dude, there's this chick in the store who looks like Shelby. But her name is Kelsey (from what her mom keeps calling her) and she's, like, 16-17.

OH. And I accidentally gave Austin the link to here. Oops. I can't help but feel a bit awkward about my last post 'cos my friends all, like, have the link so they'll know all my inner thoughts.

ohmaigawdwhathaveidone.

No comments: