9.11.2010

Tell me more, tell me more

Music Shuffle Survey

- TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, SIMPLY PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE -
- AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON -
[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs.]
What is your name? Or what should your name be?: Magnet - Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku
How is your life going?: Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson
What is your nickname?: Daughter of Evil - Kagamine Rin
What is your theme song?: Ricochet - Shiny Toy Guns
What is your best friend's theme song?: Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
How is your life going to turn out?: Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
Will you get married?: Congratulations - Blue October
Will you have kids?: Milkshake - Kelis
What will your job be?: If I Fell in Love With You - The Beatles
Did you/will you finish school?: Dirt Room - Blue October
Who is your best friend?: Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
Who is or will be your significant other?: Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Who do you like?: I'm Not Over - Carolina Liar
How will you die?: Finale A - Rent Soundtrack
How do you feel right now?: Over the Moon - Rent Soundtrack
What is your favorite song?: I Owe You a Love Song - Shiny Toy Guns
How could you describe your parents?: Id Engager - Of Montreal
Your best friend[s]?: Today 4 U - Rent Soundtrack
Your teachers?: Relief Next to Me - Tegan and Sara
Your significant other [or crush...]?: X Amount of Words - Blue October
Yourself?: Her Portrait in Black - Atreyu
What is your best feature?: What I've Done - Linkin Park
What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?: The End - Blue October
How could you describe this survey?: Picking Up Pieces - Blue October
What makes you angry?: Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
What makes you sad?: I Should Tell You - Rent Soundtrack
What makes you happy?: I Wanna Be Your Limousine - Black Kids
What makes you dance?: Another Day - Rent Soundtrack
What is your favorite color?: Hop a Plane - Tegan and Sara
How would you describe yourself?: Ghosts - Little Boots
Who is your worst enemy?: Life Support - Rent Soundtrack
Who do you hate?: Change Your Mind - Sister Hazel
Who do you love?: My Never - Blue October
Who do you lust after?: Sound of Pulling Heaven Down - Blue October
Finish the Sentece
I wish: Little Wonders - Rob Thomas
I want to: Should Be Loved - Blue October
I want to kill: Red Velvet - Hadji and the Turbans
I want to eat: Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns
My head: Gallery Piece - Of Montreal
I am: Love Like Winter - AFI
My best feature is: Bag of Hammers - Thao Nguyen
My eyes are: Seasons of Love - Rent Soundtrack
My hair is: Without You - Rent Soundtrack
My face is: Stylo - Gorillaz
You should: Take Me or Leave Me - Rent Soundtrack
Random
Words of advice: Burn Your Life Down - Tegan and Sara
How do others see me?: Circle City Blues - Hadji and the Turbans
How do I see myself?: She Likes the Saxaphone - Hadji and the Turbans

No comments: