5.18.2010

VIEWS ON: Blog2Print

Oh my god.

This is so brilliant.

To continue Blogger's 10th anniversary celebration, I’m delighted to announce that Blog2Print has now partnered with Blogger. Blog2Print lets you publish some or all of your posts and photos as a professionally-printed, full-color book. Since 2007, thousands of Blogger users have become Blog2Print fans, using our easy and quick service to save and share all their favorite writings with friends and family or to keep a hard-copy version of their work. You can make books by season, by year, by event or even by theme, and you can choose from soft cover or hard cover versions of your book.
Read more>>


I'm lovin' this. Totally. The only thing I've seen about it that I don't like is that you have to choose a pre-made book cover. Still, though. It's amazing. I wonder what the inner layout looks like? Like the printed comments?

And you know what else? You can legally resale your copies of your blog-book, as long as you don't mention anything copyrighted in your entries. I FIND THIS SO AWESOME.

If this blog picks up, as in actually gathering followers, I might eventually print a book. I still have all of my older posts saved - from last year - but that's an old chapter, and a really shitty one at that. I just think this is so amazing.

No comments: